About Me

My Photo
Michelle Azar
I'm a Christian, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and an unemployed teacher taking advantage of this extended vacation by improving my cooking, photography, and crafting skills (and blogs). My wonderful husband, Mario, says things like, "Don't forget to pack your knicks and knacks," and, "What are Q-tips called?" Some of my favorite things to do (other than cooking, photography, and crafting) are reading and watching John Cena movies! I hope you enjoy my blogs and thanks for stopping by!
View my complete profile

Some Favorite Blogs

The Fine Print

Although sharing is caring, please do not use my photos without written permission from me. Also, please link back to my site if you replicate or are inspired by anything I present on my blog. Thanks! :)

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 25, 2010

Zebra Table

Not much explanation is needed! Computer Man did roll his eyes, though, when he saw this table! [Insert evil laugh here.]




1 comments:

Angelis said...

Wow, Michelle, that's beautiful.
I was not aware of how talented you are in these things. Congratulations, loved it!